In honor of the Chinese Year of the Horse that began January 31, 2014, I’m dedicating the 2014 Mandala of the Year to the Horse. Each month we’ll explore a trait or symbol of the horse to explore how we can incorporate it into our lives.
In Section 4 we embrace the horse energy of loyalty.
If a picture is worth a 1,000 words, then this video of a little girl and her loyal horse is worth a million.
Some questions to explore as you coloring section 4 of the 2014 Mandala of the Year:
- what does it mean to you to be loyal?
- how important is loyalty to you?
- how do you express loyalty to your family? to your friends? your life?
- how do you want others to express their loyalty to you?
- in what ways am I disloyal to others?
- in what ways am I loyal to others?
- in what ways am I disloyal to myself?
- in what ways am I loyal to myself?
Ponder this as you color this month section.
Maureen, The Mandala Lady
Be sure to download/color the April 2014 Mandala of the Month.